• Writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
• Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
• Creativity and adaptability.
• Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
• Proficiency with computers and MS Office.
• Be able to be work under your own initiative and be a proactive team member.
• Able to commit to 3 hours of work per week.
• Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for weekly blog posts.
• Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
• Maximising site traffic by utilising Search Engine Optimisation keywords.
• Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
• Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
• Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
• Semi-regular training to improve on skills and knowledge
If you tick all of the boxes above, we’d love to get to know you! ❤️
apply for position