• Ability to manage email and other communications with all business and community partnerships.
• You should posses strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
• Good at networking – able to use this skill to form meaningful relationships with business and community partnerships that align with Doceo values.
• Able to work with MS Office tools such as Excel to process and analyse data.
• Willing to develop skills through semi-regular training.
• Able to work well in a team.
• Able to commit to 2 hours of work per week.
• Communications: The Business Partnership Manager will be responsible for monitoring and responding to partnership requests via our website and email. This will include but is not limited to setting up introductory calls, scheduling meetings, and finding out more about potential business synergies.
• Data collection: We are committed to continuously improving our services to students and it is important that we collect data to see how we can improve our business partnerships. This can be in the form of feedback surveys to our existing partners, or anything else that may be beneficial to track the progress of the relationship.
• Building relationships: Doceo is a community, and our business partnerships are a pillar of that community. You will be responsible for arranging regular catchups with our business partners to review outcomes and source new opportunities for our students.
If you tick all of the boxes above, we’d love to get to know you! ❤️
APPLY FOR POSITION