• Experience as a copywriter is desired but not mandatory.
• Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
• Proficiency with computers and MS Office.
• Someone with a passion for helping young people
• Able to work well in a team and collaborate.
• Able to commit to 2 hours of work per week.
• Creating content: The content creator and copywriter is responsible for creating content 2 weeks in advance to be reviewed by Doceo Directors. Content creation should follow the general themes outlined in the Doceo Content planner. Content should be engaging and helpful to 14 – 18 year olds.
• Writing captions: Each post must be accompanied by a caption following the Doceo tone of voice. Captions should be adapted to suit LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter audiences.
• Copywriting: From time to time responsibilities will also include proofing and updating copy for other communications – namely the website or other outward facing resources such as surveys or reports.
If you tick all of the boxes above, we’d love to get to know you! ❤️
apply for position