• Ability to manage email and other communications with all business and community partnerships.
• You should posses strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
• Good at networking – able to use this skill to form meaningful relationships with business and community partnerships that align with Doceo values.
• Able to work with MS Office tools such as Excel to process and analyse data.
• Willing to develop skills through semi-regular training.
• Able to work well in a team.
• Able to commit to 2-3 hours of work a week.
• Communications: The Events Manager will be responsible for liaising with speakers and other event helpers to facilitate the smooth planning of each Doceo event.
• Logistics: The Events Manager will be responsible for setting up the Eventbrite, zoom or physical location, post webinar correspondence and other logistics as they arise for each event.
• Content planning: In the run up to each event the Events Manager will be responsible for planning content related to the event alongside the content creator and copywriter.
• Ideation: The Events Manager will be responsible for producing a brief for each event, sourcing speakers for the event and after show, and sourcing prizes for giveaways.
If you tick all of the boxes above, we’d love to get to know you! ❤️
APPLY FOR POSITION