Join Our Team
School Liaisons Manager
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Some experience working as Educator in a school setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate findings from research effectively to a wide range of audiences, including academic and non-academic audiences.
- An ability to develop and cultivate effective relationships with a range of stakeholders at all levels based on trust and mutual respect.
- Be able to be work under your own initiative and be a proactive team member.
Tasks are likely to include:
- To promote the mission, vision and values of Doceo to school’s in the UK.
- Working with management team to develop a school partnership strategy and build new relationships with schools.
- Manage effective communications between Doceo and partner schools.
- Build effective relationships with key school leaders to maximise opportunities and build essential links with the schools.
- Lead on engagement with schools, ensuring the aims and requirements of the Doceo events and workshops are communicated consistently and clearly.